Sunday, November 14, 2010

Who's Hot and Who's Not on Kid Shows

With my last two boys we decided to only have them watch PBS, Sprout, and Nick Jr. Yes, my Spanish and Chinese is pretty decent thanks to Dora and Kai Lan. I am also very "hip" thanks to Yo Gabba Gabba and The Fresh Beat Band. I also suddenly have the urge to travel the world, thank you very much Toot and Poodle. Oh and Steve from Blues Clues (he was around with my oldest, but thank God the repeats still come on) I had the biggest crush on him, but not so much the cousin Joe, he just seems young, lol. Then I also have the guest stars on Sesame Street, they are always fun. Oh and I love the Sunny Side Up Show, it's almost like a Good Morning America for kids.  The Pajaminals are so cute and their night night songs. I am a little iffy of Nina, only because my husband thinks she's so hot but if the kids want to watch her and dada is not around we’ll watch her and Star. And Caillou he is pretty cool, he does a lot of whining but I can tolerate him too.

But there is always that one show your kid loves and just the sight and sound of them drive you crazy! I hate to say it but the Wiggles are mine.  I have no idea what it is about them I just really don’t enjoy watching them.  When I know the Wiggles are coming on I try to change the channel before they do or convince them that Nick Jr is showing something better. 

So what shows are hot and not hot with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment